- Saratoga Harness(Su) 12:15
- TroisRivieres(Su) 12:29
- Jacksonville Matinee(Su) 12:36
- Harrah`s Philly(Su) 12:40
- Parx Racing(Su) 12:55
- Will Rogers Qhorse(Su) 12:59
- Wheeling Matinee(Su) 13:01
- PBKC Summer Mat(Su) 13:01
- Laurel Park(Su) 13:10
- Gulfstream Tropical(Su) 13:15
- Belmont(Su) 13:31
- Prairie Meadows QH(Su) 14:00
- Iowa Greyhound Mat(Su) 14:01
- Zia Park(Su) 14:12
- Energy Downs(Su) 15:00
- Downs at Albuquerque(Su) 15:30
- Remington Park(Su) 16:01
- Southland Twilight(Su) 17:00
- Tri-State Twilight(Su) 17:00
- Presque Isle Downs(Su) 17:25
- Wheeling Night(Su) 17:30
- Flagler Night(Su) 19:00
- Mountaineer Park(Su) 19:00
- Pocono Downs(Su) 19:30
- Hawthorne Harness(Su) 20:10
- PMU Cologne00:00
Placing bets is very simple with our easy to use interface.please follow the instructions under bet types.
See "contact us" section …or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our advanced wagering system allows you to place a wager right up until the host track hits the "stop" wagering button!
No bets cannot be cancelled so take care to review your bet in the 'pop up box' that appears after you select your bet on the betting slip.
Your account is updated as soon as the race is deemed official and prices are posted by the host track.
The system used in racing that shows the number and amount of bets staked on a race, to determine the odds and the division of the total among those backing the winner.
Also called morning line odds. These are posted early by the host track as a measure of what the handicapper or oddsmaker determines what they believe the odds for the race participants will be. When the wagering goes live the odds change according to the actual wagers.
Winnings will be posted to your account balance as soon as the race is official and the host track posts the prices.
Refunds are posted to your account on any wager that was scratched or cancelled.